Doubling up

Monday 20 January 2014




Before christmas I entered an Instagram competition and won these fabulous Moxham cuffs! The XENO and the MORPHIC have been a welcome addition to most outfits since. And, as with much of the Moxham pieces, they are more than what they appear. Clip together and you have yourself a necklace! They say good things come in 3's and I'm inclined to agree. Thanks Moxham.

Check out their site here for more gorgeous chunky things and leather accessories. The harness is next on my wishlist...

bloglovin' / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

1 comments:

  1. oh goodness this is simply incredible! I've been wanting Moxham's Morphic pieces for ages - you are super lucky!! <3

    Check out my latest post featuring &OtherStories :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger