Ruby Woo

Tuesday 28 October 2014



I rarely leave the house without applying one of the many MAC red lipsticks I have and often get asked which shade I'm wearing, so I thought I'd do some posts about them.
 
Starting with 'Ruby Woo', a matte lipstick which I wear with lip pencil in 'Cherry' - a perfect match to Ruby Woo, and so good it looks like I may have treid to take a bite out of it at some point. I don't always wear a lip liner but this shade has quite a dry consistency so it helps to have some shape to work up against. Worth noting that a small amount of lipbalm is necessary prior to application for the same reason. This lipstick has great staying power and is still around after eating, although I do love the feeling of freshly applied lipstick so tend to re-apply once or twice throughout the day.
 
MAC lip pencil in Ruby Woo available here
MAC lipliner in Cherry available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger