Supercharged nails

Saturday 18 October 2014




I first discovered Nails Inc's new NailKale range while flicking through Stylist Magazine a few weeks ago. Alexa Chung- the face of the range was featured wearing a selection of the NailKale colours and I immediately locked in one particular shade - Bruton Mews. A gorgeous dark green, perfect for Autumn. The range doesn't just offer up a great colour selection (I'm set on buying 'Montpelier Walk' next), but as the name would suggest there is actually kale extract in the formula, so it feeds your nails with vitamins A, C and K which stimulate keratin production. I purchased the 'Superfood' base coat as well, which I'm told can be used as a week long treatment for those times when nails are weak or brittle. The Nails Inc top coat 'Kensington Caviar' is also fantastic - so glossy and dries in a matter of minutes.

I've given myself 3 Bruton Mews manicures so far and honestly, my nails haven't felt this strong or grown so quickly. 




1 comments:

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger