Moxham Muse

Friday 12 December 2014




Last week I headed up to Hoxton for a 'Moxham Muse' photoshoot with the very talented Iris Björk. I had a great time meeting the other very lovely Moxham Muses, sipping bubbly and scoffing the most delicious mince pies I've ever tasted (made by pastry chef Mel Southerden).

I got to pick anything from the current and new collections to wear in the shots, so I chose my favourite piece- the amazing mirror polished VERITY crown (available online now) and BENE cuff (soon to be available).

3 comments:

  1. You're beautiful! And so talented, great style too! But you never say where those lipsticks are from...they look incredible!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw you said you were going to do a few posts about your Mac lipsticks, are you still doing those? Please do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger