Finery

Tuesday 14 April 2015








One word. OBSESSED. It's rare that I'm distracted from my well known loyalty to a COS but this new kid on the block has successfully diverted my attention! Not only has the debut collection delivered everything (and more) I'm after for Spring 15, but it offers it all at what looks like fantastic quality and a really palatable price point. Not to mention from a professional point of view the branding, website and art direction are spot on.

Thank you Finery!

--- FOLLOW ---

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne Starbuck15 April 2015 at 11:20

    Love your blog and loving Finery - fab fashion at fab prices too! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh nice clothes! I had never heard about the brand until now.
    By the way? I hope you are keeping up your youtube channel, your videos were great. You seem so down to earth and funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger