Summer days

Thursday 18 June 2015










At last the sun has decided to make an extended appearance and we can safely say that summer is here. 

I'm really pleased to finally be wearing some of the spring summer pieces I bought back in April, and enjoying having my hands free now that I've got this beautiful Loxley England rucksack to put all my things in. I've been wanting a rucksack for a while but couldn't decide on one until this beaut caught my eye. It's made from a lovely glossy full grain leather, lined with Liberty print fabric and it's the perfect size to take to work with me. 

Also loving these Laurence Dolige leather slides which, after a traumatic start (had to break these bad boys in) are now my go to sandal.

T-shirt, Trench & Trousers: COS
Leather rucksack: Loxley England
Leather slides: Laurence Dolige
Earrings: The Boyscouts
Sunglasses: 'Aveda Dollars' by Zanzan

Photography: Lauren Maccabee


--- FOLLOW ---

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexis, I really love your blog posts and vlogs and have just been catching up with your latest posts. Its great to finally find a blog that I can identify with 100%. As a working mum of two who still wants to look stylish but on a high street budget, I have found so many lovely items you have recommended and am now addicted to Atterley Road, thanks to you, although I'm not sure my bank manager would thank you! Also as a fellow owner of a choppy bob, I can't agree more with your choice of Kevin Murphy products. I haven't tried the young again, but I'm ordering it tonight. Keep doing what you're doing, I can't fault any of it, just wish there were more posts, but I know this is a full time job and my own blog has taken a back seat since I started working more & more. Lovely stuff, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Alexis! I love this outfit. Sophie xx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger